www.vitalpakistan.tk

www.vitalpakistan.tk
that is the reaal site which gives the real data entries job.

ONLINE CAPTCHAS ENTRY JOBS IN PAKISTAN

Online Captcha Entry ( Islamabad)
Reply to: (Use contact form below)
Phone / Mobile no : 03215259369

Hello Dear

I have online captcha entry project, I need good typist, if anyone interested in kind of job contact me on my ids: [via Contact Form Below] or [via Contact Form Below] call me on my Cell No. 0321-5259369. I will give you best Rates from others. You can collect your money Cash and if you are live in other city of Pakistan I will deposit your money in your Bank Account through Money Order.

Detail of Rates:
1000 entries = Rs. 65/-
3000 entries = Rs. 70/-
6000 entries = Rs. 75/-

For speedy work you need to 3-4 different browsers so that you can do your work speedy and more entries and less time, it save your time and increase you earning.

Mumtaz Yousaf
0321-5259369
Islamabad.
resuorce link:http://www.adverts.pk/41/posts/4_Jobs/26_Offering/118697__Online_Captcha_Entry.html
www.adverts.pk

Friday, February 11, 2011

AFTER COLLEGE

After College -- a job and internship site for college students and recent college grads. Post your resume or search for job openings (by job type, industry, type of work, location, and keyword). Also includes some basic career resources. Free to job-seekers.

No comments:

Post a Comment